Groupe Lam-É St-Pierre comes to the aid of Katou, suffering from Temple Baraister syndrome!Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 1:52 PM
Groupe Lam-É St-Pierre is socially involved in order to support causes that reflect both the values of its employees and those of the company.
In 2019, more than $ 10,000 was raised for multiple sclerosis.
This year, Groupe Lam-É St-Pierre has chosen to support one person. This person is called Katou. Katou has a fairly rare disability: Temple Baraister syndrome. Only 20 people in the world have a disability like her and there is still no cure. We attach below some articles of the journalist Mylène Moisan of the newspaper LE SOLEIL about Katou:
- October 20, 2016 : https://www.lesoleil.com/chroniques/mylene-moisan/aimer-vent-dboutte-0fcc1a17cbf9b3f92b9196de4dc70a42
- July 22, 2017 : https://www.lesoleil.com/chroniques/mylene-moisan/comme-un-cheval-de-troie-6be44f6f6a860277c9eb9a4add2c1768
- April 27, 2020 : https://www.lesoleil.com/chroniques/mylene-moisan/katou-nest-plus-seule-video-adcd5108eb4ff9aa416f0205bd14247a
Katou only asked for 2 things:
- Air conditioning to keep the air cooler in the house. The fresh air helps her a lot.
- An outdoor playhouse where she could spend time and feel comfortable.
Système de climatisation
Groupe Energie Solution
Québec QC. G1E 3H1
2680, 40e rue